Magic Minkata is adding trees and the pod to my ages

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Minkata is adding trees and the pod to my ages

Post  philipgr on Fri 22 May 2015 - 23:34

Hi

Something rather amusing is happening to me after I link to Magic Bot in Magic Minkata. When I link back to my Relto it looks like a forest and I have my own pod. I also have Negilahn trees and a pod in Eder Gira and Teledahn. I have Negilahn trees in Kadish Tolesa, E'rcana, Eder Kemo. The ages of Ahnonay, E'rcana and Jalak dador have an orange tinge while Kadish and Gahreesen have a green tinge. My Minkata has the complete Negilahn area that Magic Minkata has. When I close MOULa and re-open it everything is back to normal until I meet Magic Bot again. Sadly my Relto looks sparse. I took lots of KI Images and had lots of fun.

I created a new explorer, johngr, to use with Magic Bot. I normally use philipgr. I have added some screenshots. I clicked the 'Submit Query' button. I hope it was the right way.

Regards
Philip
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

https://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/23/34/67/kiimag11.jpg

https://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/23/34/67/kiimag12.jpg

https://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/23/34/67/kiimag13.jpg

https://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/23/34/67/kiimag14.jpg

Last edited by philipgr on Thu 28 May 2015 - 17:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hopefully I have managed to add my images.)

philipgr
apprenti(ce)
apprenti(ce)

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Minkata is adding trees and the pod to my ages

Post  Korovev on Sat 23 May 2015 - 10:53

It’s normal and happens to anyone who visits Magic Ages Wink 

4. You accept that you will see unusual things, ("mixology", that is to say ages that have been edited for content and appearance) and understand that the effects will persist after you have left the magic age, until you completely quit and restart the game
(source)

FMT avatar: Corsaro Nero, #259706
.relenaok xosatav pracizal
Dooenazoen b'Sento SemtE metomet

Korovev
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

KI# KI# : 46116

Back to top Go down

Post  philipgr on Sat 23 May 2015 - 14:21

Thanks Korovev

The unexpected changes add some spice to everything. It will be very interesting to see what else will happen. I am looking forward to it.

Regards
Philip

philipgr
apprenti(ce)
apprenti(ce)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Magic on Sat 23 May 2015 - 16:47

Hi Philipgr.

I'm happy you appreciate the magic worlds!

You can see in this forum a lot of pictures about "mixology" . Click HERE

And why not add yours bounce

I would like to explain what is mixology in 2 words (or more ... Laughing )

Each age consists of several parts, to create a complete age.
When an avatar leaves an age to go to another, the memory of his computer is emptied of all parts of the age he just left and filled with the parts of the age in which he travels. But the player does not see that, everything is done during the black screen with the wheel of progress.
The script that manages it does so only individual way, so the only avatar that age changes.
But when a player arrives in a magical age, all he sees is manufactured by the robot and not by him. Graphics memory of the player's computer thus filled with pieces of ages in the age in which he has arrived + parts of other ages that the robot created.
When he  quits this magical age, all parts of the age in which he was located is deleted from the memory of his computer except the parts added by the robot that come from other ages. That's why these pieces are visible in other ages of the player until he left the game. At this time, the memory dedicated to the game is completely emptied by the system (Windows, Linux, ...).

Why these mixologies are not seen in all ages of the player?

You should know that each part of an age are located in the "space" of the game at different coordinates.
If you see, for example, part of Negilhan in your Relto, it is because this part is located at the same coordinate as Relto (or approximately the same coordinate). If you do not see it is that it is located in a different coordinate of the age in which you are. But it exists, as long as you do not disconnect you from the game. So you can try different ages and maybe you will see it in some and not in others.

I hope I was clear in my explanation.

Have a good evening !

alien

Mister Magic #19032, Magic Bot 27527, Mimi Bot 71459, Game Master 26224, Magic-Treasure 24891, Mimi Treasure 21190

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

KI# KI# : 19032. Mimibot:71459, Magicbot:27527,Game Master:26224,Magic-Treasure:24891,Mimi Treasure:21190

http://magicworlds.actifforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChuoLine201 on Mon 25 May 2015 - 7:43

This is very interesting!! Very Happy
I was able to make a very good study!! Very Happy Very Happy

ChuoLine201
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  philipgr on Mon 25 May 2015 - 17:49

Hi Mister Magic

Sorry to trouble you. I need your help. I created a post in the Gallery and uploaded some KIimages using the 'Browse' and 'Submit Query' buttons but I do not see my images. I did a search in the FAQ which says I need a server link to my images. I do not have a server, they are all on my PC. I tried clicking on the two picture graphics buttons in the bar at the top on my post but both want a url which I do not have.

I have had a look at some of the pictures posted and they are awesome. I would like to add some of mine.

Regards
Philip
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

philipgr
apprenti(ce)
apprenti(ce)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Magic on Mon 25 May 2015 - 21:19

Hello Philipgr.

To upload an image on the forum, on edit mode, click on the first icon of the 5th. group of them. (it is a drawing of a picture with a floppy disk.)

A popup "serving.com" will appear. Click on "send a picture". Then Click on  "select" (or a similar word, in French is "choisir") to select the picture on your disk you want upload. Then click on "send". You will receive the url of the picture uploaded on the server. (The second url is the good one). Copy/past that url on the post you are editing.

If you click on preview button, you can see the picture.

I don't remember when you use for the first time "serving.com" if you need to create or not an account . I think yes. drunken

Have a good evening!

Mister Magic #19032, Magic Bot 27527, Mimi Bot 71459, Game Master 26224, Magic-Treasure 24891, Mimi Treasure 21190

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

KI# KI# : 19032. Mimibot:71459, Magicbot:27527,Game Master:26224,Magic-Treasure:24891,Mimi Treasure:21190

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape on Tue 26 May 2015 - 20:58

Komnichiwa (Hello)

I don't remember when you use for the first time "serving.com" if you need to create or not an account .

Where should I download "serving.com"?
I want it, too. Smile

Takumi

Grape
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Magic on Wed 27 May 2015 - 16:08

Serving.com is not a program, but a server where you can upload your pictures from your computer and download them on the forum.

To put a picture from your computer on the forum :

1. Click on the icon. You will see a popup "www.serving.com"
If you can't see the popup, you must accept popup in your browser.

2. Click on "Browse" and choose a picture's file on your computer that you want to upload.
3. Click on "Send". Wait a few seconds.
The popup change and show you the link of your uploaded picture.
4. Right click to copy the link
5. Past the link on the editing window of the forum

You can see now your picture by clicking on "Preview" button under the editing window.

alien

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  philipgr on Wed 27 May 2015 - 17:34

Hi Mister Magic

Thank you for your help I really appreciate it. Enjoy your evening.

Regards
Philip
Smile Smile

philipgr
apprenti(ce)
apprenti(ce)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 21:04

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top