Your magic ages

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your magic ages

Post  philipgr on Sun 17 May 2015 - 23:02

Good evening

I have just joined your site. Last night I got an invite to join Magic Bot in Ercana, so I went there. What a view. I did not know what else to do until an experienced explorer that I am friendly with showed up. He showed me quite a few very nice things to do. He also sent me the commands I could use. So today I decided to find out about Magic Bot which led me here. I also found out about Mimi Bot but I could not find out what her new KI number is. I have Magic Bot because I went on Larry DeLay's Ahnonay tour. I also have mir-o-bot but I cannot find the paper I wrote the commands on. Oh well.

When I look at all the ages here I am truly awed. Well done and thank you to all the folks that did all this work. For quite a long time I have been looking for new stuff to do in Uru. This will keep me busy for quite a while.

Regards
Philip
Basketball Basketball Basketball

philipgr
apprenti(ce)
apprenti(ce)

Back to top Go down

Re: Your magic ages

Post  Mister Magic on Tue 19 May 2015 - 12:58

Hello Philipgr

I am very happy that you find so interesting magical ages.
This will allow you to discover the hidden sides of the game.

Currently I have a little problem of unstable Internet connection. That's why the robots are not online very often. I hope it will be repaired quickly.

Have a good day!

alien

Mister Magic #19032, Magic Bot 27527, Mimi Bot 71459, Game Master 26224, Magic-Treasure 24891, Mimi Treasure 21190

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

KI# KI# : 19032. Mimibot:71459, Magicbot:27527,Game Master:26224,Magic-Treasure:24891,Mimi Treasure:21190

http://magicworlds.actifforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top