If Marker which you captured disappears

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If Marker which you captured disappears

Post  Peke on Sun 29 Mar 2015 - 18:50

rieser69 wrote:And i have a big problem with my founded marker. I started FMT15 on Wednesday and have found 3 markers, after them i announced me with quit quest . When I signed up again yesterday, all markers were found to leave . Yesterday i found the next 5 marker and after them i stop FMT 15 and used the command "quit quest" again.
And today, when i signed up again, all markers are gone again . Okay, i`m note all the coordinates on paper, so i have the data.

I know the way of the recovery when it became like this.
But...
Because my explanation is poor, it is worry whether I have everybody understand it. Embarassed

1) At first, with a choice of Stop Playing, please close a game.
(Please be going to never capture Marker newly.)

2) Then, with a choice of different Marker Quest, let display it.

3) With a choice of Stop Playing, please just close a game.

4) With a choice of Marker Quest which you chose first again, please open the game.
If you are lucky, Marker which you lost should return. Wink

It is to choose Stop Playing by all means to be important before closing a game.
When you finish a game without your choosing Stop Playing, the Marker that you collected is lost.

Peke
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Re: If Marker which you captured disappears

Post  Mister Magic on Sun 29 Mar 2015 - 21:01

If I understand what Peke says:
1. Close the markers game that has a problem.
2. Open any other markers game
3. Then close that game.
4. Reopen the first game and normally you should have seen the captured markers.
This procedure only works if you have not captured other markers after discovering the bug.

The advice I can give you is to always close a current markers game before leaving the game or open another quest. This avoids this problem.

These problems usually occur when the Cyan server has a KI problem. The data are not always recorded, or if they are, they take effect only after having restarted the game (eg when sending a photo to another player, this one can see that after relog the game).

For the FMT, this is not really a problem if you write the codes given by the captured markers or if you use command /startlog when you play. So you will have the chatlog on your harddisk with the sentences given by the captured markers.

alien

Mister Magic #19032, Magic Bot 27527, Mimi Bot 71459, Game Master 26224, Magic-Treasure 24891, Mimi Treasure 21190

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

KI# KI# : 19032. Mimibot:71459, Magicbot:27527,Game Master:26224,Magic-Treasure:24891,Mimi Treasure:21190

http://magicworlds.actifforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Toki on Fri 1 May 2015 - 9:05

rieser69 wrote:And i have a big problem with my founded marker. I started FMT15 on Wednesday and have found 3 markers, after them i announced me with quit quest . When I signed up again yesterday, all markers were found to leave . Yesterday i found the next 5 marker and after them i stop FMT 15 and used the command "quit quest" again.
And today, when i signed up again, all markers are gone again . Okay, i`m note all the coordinates on paper, so i have the data.

Mister Magic wrote:3.
About the disappearance of the captured markers, it is a problem which is independent of FMT. This stems from the Cyan server.
But it does not matter if you have written the data they contain.
About your progress, you should not start the whole FMT15, finds the last two markers. Then you can solve the puzzle. It is at this point that your level of experience will progress.

Hello.
About Magicgame except FMT. Wink
For approximately two weeks, the record of the all marker quest is not stored. No
The marker whom I captured disappears whenever I start a game. Crying or Very sad
Because these are malfunction with the servers of Cyan, can you not repair it? Sad

I tried the method that Peke taught, but they did not revive. Laughing

I am sorry to do only a question to always bother you. Embarassed

Toki
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 15:03

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top