Completed Part 10 (almost)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Completed Part 10 (almost)

Post  Lauritz on Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 7:04

*** Warning -- Spoiler Alert ***

I enjoyed the Fabulous Magical Treasure (FMT) Quest with my Lauritz avatar so much I decided to play it again.  I used one of my alternate avatars, Solo, and had a lot of fun completing each part of the quest without much trouble until I got to Part 10.  My Solo avatar ended up with 99 points after I did everything my Lauritz avatar did (at lease as far as my notes took me).  I think the error took place after I entered the City of Light (TLCity).  Since there was a big lag in TLCity I figured my problem with Solo was I typed a command without waiting for the previous command to complete.  I tried repeating every step from PMing the LIGHT command and waiting for the complete response but this didn't help.  Since my Solo avatar was stuck at 99 points I decided to try the entire quest again using my Referee avatar.  I once again had a great time playing the FMT Quest and once again got stuck with only 99 points in TLCity.  This time I know I waited long enough for my commands to finish getting the complete response but still only ended up with 99 points.  The following are the point values I had at each stage in FMT Part 10:

Entered Part 10 with 90 Experience Level (EL) points
PMed AI641, received instructions from Yeesha and my EL point count went to 91
Found the Medallions in TTeledahn, TZero, TErcana and TKadish
PMed CHECK MEDALLIONS and my EL went to 92 points
I Visited TGarisson and TGahreesen, found the Red and Blue Medallions for an EL of 93
PMed YEESHA at the Teleportation Point at the End of the Stairs and my EL went to 94
I moved a Bot to the City of Light (TLCity), PMed LIGHT and walked into the light
I next PMed YEESHA after waiting for TLCity to stabilize, received instructions and EL of 95
I explored the TLCity then PMed OBSERV to visit the Observation Point and got an EL of 96
I next PMed PLAZA to return to the Plaza and got an EL of 97
Next I PMed HELP to receive more information and increased my EL to 98
Finally, I stood under the Bahro and PMed YEERK to drop a Golden Pellet for an EL of 99
I even met the cast of characters but stayed at 99 points.

As far as I can tell that is everything there is to do in TLCity.  I explored the TLCity both in the DAY and at NIGHT but could not get my EL to the final value of 100 points.

This I did for both my Solo and Referee avatars.  Any help you can give is appreciated.

Did I miss a command, something to SEARCH or did I encounter a glitch?
Wait, I just noticed, I didn't PM the LIGHT command.  Is this it?
I would try the LIGHT command now before sending this message but the Bot is down.

Thank you for the help.

Lauritz

Back to top Go down

Still Stuck at 99

Post  Lauritz on Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 17:05

I just got back into the game and since Magic-Treasure was up I moved him to TLCity, PMed CONTINUE QUEST and then PMed LIGHT.  No increase in my EL points, still at 99.  Now I am at a total loss as to what I missed unless there is a glitch in the game.

Still waiting for help.

Thank you.

Lauritz

Back to top Go down

Re: Completed Part 10 (almost)

Post  magicsky on Sat 14 Mar 2015 - 0:21

Hi Lauritz,

I had something similar happen in Part 10. Except in my case 

Spoiler:
I had done everything except PM HELP. Mister Magic told me to go back to TLCITY and PM the bot HELP.

So, to be careful I reentered TLCITY thru the Library. Once I got to TLCITY (Kadish Gallery), I PM the bot HELP. That worked.

You might want to try that. I know you already did HELP,

but it's worth a try.

--sky

magicsky

Back to top Go down

Referee with 100 points and Solo still has 99

Post  Lauritz on Sat 14 Mar 2015 - 3:25

"*** Warning - Spoiler ***

I tried magicsky's suggestion and got the following (by the way, thanks magicsky for the suggestion):
Went to TCity and from the Teleport point in the Library PMed LIGHT (M-T was in TLCity).
I got the response "To create a portail, you must first send a bot to TLCity Referee.  Then PM again: LIGHT
I waited awhile and tried LIGHT again thinking M-T was slow being established in TLCity.
I got the same response as above.  I waited two more time and tried LIGHT and got the same response.
Finally, I just PMed M-T MEET and linked to TLCity.

When in TLCity I waited a little to ensure everything had settled down and PMed HELP.  Got no response.
I waited some more and then to make sure M-T was listening I PMed HI and got the following:
"ERROR FINDING FILE C:/Box
Sync/Jeux/MagicTreasure/TLCity/Botinfos.  Please inform Mister Magic about that bug.  Thanks."
Then about one second after that error message Referee jerked to the side and around and was wearing the Yellow Shirt and had 100 points.

Conclusion: There is some sort of bug.  I suspect I should have received a point upon linking to TLCity through the light and before PMing YEESHA from the Kadish Gallery.

Well, I now figured I had a way around the bug so I logged out and tried the above with my Solo avatar.
It didn't work. :-(   I think this bug has a bug.
I tried exactly the same as above and got all the same responses except for getting the Yellow shirt and 100 points.  Solo is still at 99.

Any help is still appreciated.

Lauritz

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Magic on Sat 14 Mar 2015 - 23:40

Because of the KI issue, we have many problems.
I suggest you to do this:

1. Send a bot to TLCity.
2. Link with it
3. wait that all parts of mixology are done
4. PM "HI" to the bot. That will solve the problem (I Hope) alien

Mister Magic #19032, Magic Bot 27527, Mimi Bot 71459, Game Master 26224, Magic-Treasure 24891, Mimi Treasure 21190

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

KI# KI# : 19032. Mimibot:71459, Magicbot:27527,Game Master:26224,Magic-Treasure:24891,Mimi Treasure:21190

http://magicworlds.actifforum.com

Back to top Go down

Solo Completed Part 10 (100 points)

Post  Lauritz on Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 2:41

*** Warning -- Spoiler ***

Mister Magic,

I followed your suggestion and linked to TLCity after sending Magic-Treasure there.  I waited for the mixology to settle and PMed HI.  That did correct the problem.  I still don't understand why.  The only reason I can think of is I needed to wait a much longer time than I did for the mixology to settle.  If I ever do the quest again the first thing I will do after entering TLCity is wait for the mixology to settle, PM HI and then check my inventory to see if my EL point count has increased to 95.  If it hasn't I will wait some more, PM HI and check my inventory again.

Anyway, thank you Mister Magic.  Both for the suggested correction to Solo's problem and especially for constructing this quest.  Who knows, maybe I will try it for a 4th time in the future.  ;-)

Sincerely,
Lauritz, Referee and Solo

Lauritz

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Magic on Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 10:24

I am pleased that this has solved your problem. cheers
At the moment, there are problems of KI and maybe it is tied.
Hopefully Cyan make an update quickly and get everything in order!

I wish you a beautiful new FMT fourth adventure!

Have a nice day!
alien

Mister Magic #19032, Magic Bot 27527, Mimi Bot 71459, Game Master 26224, Magic-Treasure 24891, Mimi Treasure 21190

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

KI# KI# : 19032. Mimibot:71459, Magicbot:27527,Game Master:26224,Magic-Treasure:24891,Mimi Treasure:21190

http://magicworlds.actifforum.com

Back to top Go down

Missing a point

Post  Strazsha on Wed 30 Sep 2015 - 19:14

Shorah Mr Magic,

I seem (Rosrob, KI 4526878, seems) to be making a habit of getting stuck at 9 out of 10 points Embarassed.  FMT is still challenging (and of course super fun) even the third (and probably any) time!  I am continually impressed by the logic and cleverness of the puzzles and the faithfulness to the history and storyline of Uru (not to mention the programming aspects which are totally beyond me).

Spoiler:

I had 94 points after Yeesha in the TCity library and went through portal to TLCity.
Added 1 for Observ.
Added 1 for Plaza.
Added 1 for Yeerk.
Added 1 for Hi.
Added 1 for Help.

I've re-sent all the TLCity commands multiple times.  I don't have enough experience to use
Spoiler:
fwplaza, fwlake, statelake or drop

I'm sorry to be asking again for your help, Mr Magic.

Strazsha

Strazsha
novice
novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 21:05

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top