Questions and tips for Part 2

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions and tips for Part 2

Post  LuMagic on Thu 23 Jan 2014 - 17:49

Hi Zesty, I moved your post here. It s the right place to post your questions.  sunny  Have Fun.

How to start as well as possible the Part 2
Posted: 23rd January 2014, 5:39 pm by Zesty of Xeniphers
need help for part 2. kirk and i started did absolutely the same things but all of a sudden my life force disappeared and went to 0. how do i continue with the game and why did i lose life force when i performed the same actions as kirk did ? we started from the same life force 8, barely started to play when i got the message from the bot that my force level is too low. i repeat, kirk and i preformed absolutely the same actions and his level is still 8. please help

LuMagic
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

KI# KI# : 10377

Back to top Go down

interim post

Post  Zesty of Xeniphers on Thu 23 Jan 2014 - 17:54

i want to add that i didn't use any magic powers because i still cannot. and we played for about 10 minutes when that happened.  so kirk and i won't be able to continue until this is resolved. it is not possible to lose 8 points of life force in 10 minutes of playing. it is supposed to increase by playing not to decrease. we don't know what to do Sad

Last edited by Zesty of Xeniphers on Thu 23 Jan 2014 - 18:00; edited 1 time in total

Zesty of Xeniphers
magician
magician

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions and tips for Part 2

Post  LuMagic on Thu 23 Jan 2014 - 17:59

I m sure that Mister Magic will going to read your post and check your progression.
He will find a solution.  sunny

LuMagic
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Magic on Thu 23 Jan 2014 - 18:28

Hi Zesty.

Nice that  you begun the part 2 bounce
I watched your progress and of Kirk.
You used the command "Saw" often while Kirk has not used as often as you. However, this command uses one  point of Life force. This explains why you will not have Life force but Kirk still has.

On the other hand you use certain commands incorrectly.
for example, to use a potion, the right command is : USE POTION ( not only "Potion")

To recover your Life force points, return to TCity and go see Victor and lightmeter to recover Magic power.
Remember that when you use command Continue Quest, after one day, you will recover all your 20 Live force points  Very Happy .

See you.

Mister Magic #19032, Magic Bot 27527, Mimi Bot 71459, Game Master 26224, Magic-Treasure 24891, Mimi Treasure 21190

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

KI# KI# : 19032. Mimibot:71459, Magicbot:27527,Game Master:26224,Magic-Treasure:24891,Mimi Treasure:21190

http://magicworlds.actifforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LuMagic on Thu 23 Jan 2014 - 19:05

If you have enough $D'ni you can buy some potions near Kodama.  sunny

LuMagic
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

A tip about TErcana

Post  Mister Magic on Sat 25 Jan 2014 - 10:22

I reply here a question asked to me in MP by Zesty.
It concern a marker on the top of the central hill of Treasure Ercana (for the second part of FMT):

... there is one marker on the top of the mountains in the middle, we tried and tried to jump to it from the top of the right side mountains but were always short. i suppose we have to do it from the left side ? 

The first dropmeto you received at the end of the first part by Yeesha, teleport you on the top of the left side of the Canyon (when you have the factory in your back).
It's possible to run-jump from this side to get the marker.
Lu made a "tip picture" of the place you can do that.
This picture is in the imager in de Treasure hood.

Some other tip pictures are included in the imager, and  change from time to time.

That's why, when you send "Quit Quest" you will be teleteported to the Treasure Hood.
Take a look on the imager , that can help you  Very Happy 

Of course, you know well that imagers can have a limited number of documents. So,  tips are replaced by new .
I would like ask you a favor : please don't add documents or pictures inside the imager, except if it's an interesting tip to share to other players. For exemple, last week, someone has put the Xmas Tree. It's nice but doesn't help in the FMT.  clown 

Thanks.

P.S. I'm already working on the 3d.part : "The treasure of Manesmo".  bounce

Mister Magic #19032, Magic Bot 27527, Mimi Bot 71459, Game Master 26224, Magic-Treasure 24891, Mimi Treasure 21190

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

KI# KI# : 19032. Mimibot:71459, Magicbot:27527,Game Master:26224,Magic-Treasure:24891,Mimi Treasure:21190

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabelle on Sat 25 Jan 2014 - 16:13

I'm in Treasure Er'cana. I used the Dropmeto X Y Z and found myself on the canyon top. I run-jumped to a room where some sparks can be seen after doing a specific task. I'm right on that spot, I cannot be closer than that device in fact...it's not visible but I know where to look at.

Nevertheless, M-T doesn't recognize the code starting with E**** that I'm giving to him. There's a bug or my assumptions are wrong. For now I'm stuck at the entrance of Treasure Er'cana... No

Annabelle
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Questions and tips for Part 2B

Post  Zesty of Xeniphers on Sun 26 Jan 2014 - 17:08

Mister Magic wrote:I reply here a question asked to me in MP by Zesty.
It concern a marker on the top of the central hill of Treasure Ercana (for the second part of FMT):

... there is one marker on the top of the mountains in the middle, we tried and tried to jump to it from the top of the right side mountains but were always short. i suppose we have to do it from the left side ? 

The first dropmeto you received at the end of the first part by Yeesha, teleport you on the top of the left side of the Canyon (when you have the factory in your back).
It's possible to run-jump from this side to get the marker.
Lu made a "tip picture" of the place you can do that.
This picture is in the imager in de Treasure hood.

Some other tip pictures are included in the imager, and  change from time to time.

That's why, when you send "Quit Quest" you will be teleteported to the Treasure Hood.
Take a look on the imager , that can help you  Very Happy 

Of course, you know well that imagers can have a limited number of documents. So,  tips are replaced by new .
I would like ask you a favor : please don't add documents or pictures inside the imager, except if it's an interesting tip to share to other players. For exemple, last week, someone has put the Xmas Tree. It's nice but doesn't help in the FMT.  clown 

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heya, yes, we tried that and it didn't work. we knew where to jump from. then, lu told us that we have to use NORMAL CLIENT to take that marker. and she was right. when switched to NORMAL CLIENT there was no problem to jump to that marker at all. we switched and took it immediately. but, we are really confused as when we need to switch clients  ? it seems some markers can be only taken using NORMAL CLIENT while the others can be only taken by using SKYDIVING CLIENT. but how can we know if the problem is in the client or in something else. so please advise. when we play we don't know that. we tried and tried with skydiving client for 2 days. switched to normal and took it in the first attempt. so which client should we use and when ?
[btw there was one marker in the city that had the same problem. it could be taken only in NORMAL CLIENT. we were advised by lu to do it and whe was right again Smile]

btw michel magic treasure bot i down for quite some time today... Sad

Zesty of Xeniphers
magician
magician

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Magic on Sun 26 Jan 2014 - 17:34

Hi Zesty.

I can assure you that all markers can be get with the NORMAL Moula Client, but not always with the Skydiver Client.
All quests in the FMT are made with the normal moula client.
So, please, use ONLY the Normal Client for the FMT   Wink

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zesty of Xeniphers on Sun 26 Jan 2014 - 18:32

thank you for the answer. all markers are maybe reachable in normal client but when we tried to walk up the middle mount ledge to climb it and jump down to the mushroom in the normal client (needed to find something that was hidden there) the physics of the normal client didn't allow us to do it. we were with annabelle and we had a laugh about it. i said "now i took the marker but cannot climb this ledge lol". i switched the client and both kirk and i did it. so it seems some part of this game work with normal while the others work with skydiving client   Suspect . switching clients is a must here as we see it.

now, i have a question regarding FMT6. we are still missing 3 markers and cannot see them anywhere. is there a possibility that they are somewhere outside the 1st area, somewhere in the building ? we found our 1st teleport and also the 2nd one. the question is are all FMT markers outside of the building or are there some that are inside ? if all the markers are in the 1st area we will continue to search there. they are probably well hidden ?  Question please let us know 

oh and LOOKING FORWARD TO THE PART 3 OF THE GAME !!!  I love you 

Zesty of Xeniphers
magician
magician

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Magic on Sun 26 Jan 2014 - 20:34

Zesty wrote:thank you for the answer. all markers are maybe reachable in normal client but when we tried to walk up the middle mount ledge to climb it and jump down to the mushroom in the normal client (needed to find something that was hidden there) the physics of the normal client didn't allow us to do it.
That's not true Zesty !
I can assure you that you can easily climb the middle mount of Ercana with the Moula client.
I made it to put the marker at this place, and I don't use SD client. I never use it and I will never use it for the FMT.  Laughing 

I suppose that Annabelle said you that she can use the SD client to do it, but she never said that it's impossible to do it with the normal Moula Client.

To prove it to you, I'll send you a mini quest that will explain how to do it easily with the normal client.

I repeat for the last time : I use always the MOula client to make the FMT, never the SD Client travaux

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Magic on Sun 26 Jan 2014 - 21:53

A good trick to start the "Golden pellets"

You can do something with this pillar  bounce 

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DbeMagic on Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 10:26

Zesty of Xeniphers wrote:now, i have a question regarding FMT6. we are still missing 3 markers and cannot see them anywhere. is there a possibility that they are somewhere outside the 1st area, somewhere in the building ? we found our 1st teleport and also the 2nd one. the question is are all FMT markers outside of the building or are there some that are inside ? if all the markers are in the 1st area we will continue to search there. they are probably well hidden ?  Question please let us know 

You can find all FMT6-markers outside the factory.

And yes, some of them might be a bit easier to grab with SD-client, but as Michel said: it's possible to get them with normal client too. And you'll find out, that  with SD it's simply impossible to grab some markers in the next game you'll get. So it's better to stick to the normal client.

DbeMagic
Master
Master

KI# KI# : 24201

Back to top Go down

Post  Zesty of Xeniphers on Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 14:15

Mister Magic wrote:
Zesty wrote:thank you for the answer. all markers are maybe reachable in normal client but when we tried to walk up the middle mount ledge to climb it and jump down to the mushroom in the normal client (needed to find something that was hidden there) the physics of the normal client didn't allow us to do it.
That's not true Zesty !
I can assure you that you can easily climb the middle mount of Ercana with the Moula client.
I made it to put the marker at this place, and I don't use SD client. I never use it and I will never use it for the FMT.  Laughing 

I suppose that Annabelle said you that she can use the SD client to do it, but she never said that it's impossible to do it with the normal Moula Client.

To prove it to you, I'll send you a mini quest that will explain how to do it easily with the normal client.

I repeat for the last time : I use always the MOula client to make the FMT, never the SD Client travaux

when i spoke about 'climbing the slope' i didn't mentioned any markers i didn't speak about FMT at all. i said to climb and jump to the mushroom to take something that was hidden there. it is a completely different place very FAR AWAY FROM THE MARKER. we did not need it to take a marker. we needed to climb it to reach the mushroom below that had something hidden in it, as i said. so i repeat, i didn't speak about ANY MARKERS in the paragraph you quoted. it is a different issue and a different place.
middle mount(ain) is long and stretches far to the right and left from the marker you thought i was talking about. what i wanted to say is, from my experience with the game, we need normal client for FMT and skydiving for some other actions. the climb i was talking about cannot be done in normal client, at least not that we know of and we have some years of experience. so that's what i wanted to say. hope it is clear now.  sunny  if you come to the game when we are there we will show you the place. and if you know of any other ways to reach that place (in normal client) we are eager to learn Smile
and oh GOSH..... i edited this so many times trying to make it as clear as possible............... well i hope it IS clear now  drunken 

Last edited by Zesty of Xeniphers on Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 15:11; edited 10 times in total

Zesty of Xeniphers
magician
magician

Back to top Go down

Post  Zesty of Xeniphers on Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 14:23

DbeMagic wrote:
Zesty of Xeniphers wrote:now, i have a question regarding FMT6. we are still missing 3 markers and cannot see them anywhere. is there a possibility that they are somewhere outside the 1st area, somewhere in the building ? we found our 1st teleport and also the 2nd one. the question is are all FMT markers outside of the building or are there some that are inside ? if all the markers are in the 1st area we will continue to search there. they are probably well hidden ?  Question please let us know 

You can find all FMT6-markers outside the factory.

thank you dbe :)that's all we wanted to know.we will search.............  alien 

Zesty of Xeniphers
magician
magician

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Magic on Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 15:41

Zesty wrote:...what i wanted to say is, from my experience with the game, we need normal client for FMT and skydiving for some other actions.

Zesty, what you is what you say: it's YOUR opinion.
But what I say is that YOU NO NEED SD CLIENT TO PLAY THE FMT !!!!!!!!!!!!! Neighter for Markers, nor for other things of the game.

If you think that you must use SD client for your facility, that's your choice but, please stop saying inaccuracies that may disrupt other players. Skydiver Client is  not abolutely necessary, and even totally inadvisable in this game!

Thanks.

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DbeMagic on Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 19:10

as i think i know which marker zesty is talking about....
Spoiler:
let M-T drop you onto the hill and jump down into the cave from the "ceiling". If you havent't got the coords for this hill yet: there is a NPC who will tell you

DbeMagic
Master
Master

KI# KI# : 24201

Back to top Go down

Is this Zip Trick?

Post  Peke on Sun 9 Feb 2014 - 18:21

(If the post to here is not appropriate, please move to the right place.)

When I walked from under a factory and was about to climb the ladder toward Harvester, it happened.
I was transferred here suddenly.

spoiler:

spoiler:

As for the upper picture, Magic Ercana and the lower picture are Treasure Ercana.

I may do Panic Link after this.

Peke
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  LuMagic on Thu 13 Feb 2014 - 13:39

Heya Pekee!

I can tell you that if you do CONTINUE QUEST :
-1 when you arrive at TErcana for the first time
-2  or if you have restarted
-3 or if you have to send again MEET
this event will not happen.

sunny

So, don't forget CONTINUE QUEST.

LuMagic
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Peke on Thu 13 Feb 2014 - 19:20

Hello LUuuuuuu~~~~~!!  Very Happy 
Thank you for telling me it.
I follow the rule.  Wink

However, the upper picture is a thing of Magic Ercana.
This is strange.  What a Face

Peke
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  LuMagic on Thu 13 Feb 2014 - 19:30

yep!
lololol

LuMagic
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Where was I able to get it in this?

Post  Toki on Wed 19 Feb 2014 - 4:10

Though I did not know that I was usable in Treasure Ercana, I used command of 'jumpup 2'.
In fact, I did not think that this was usable.  Shocked 
Where was I able to get it when in this command?
Does this do 'search' somewhere?

I asked Chihiro, but did not know her either.  Cool

Toki
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Magic on Wed 19 Feb 2014 - 10:00

Hi Toki (Child of Murayama)

Around the exterior back of the library, there are some roof rubbles.
If you use your hammer on them, you will find some nice objects such as potions, energizer, keys AND a message how to use the springs you found somewhere else in the city.  bounce

By the way, what's Murayama ?

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peke on Sun 2 Mar 2014 - 11:12

It is a question about Marker of FMT6.  Smile 

spoiler:
I and the older sister used command of 'jumpup 2' to obtain in Marker 16.
However, Takumi of my nephew did not reach this Marker in command of 'jumpup 2'.
Therefore he jumped off the left hill and took this.
In woman and man, will high jump be different?
By the way, his experience level 18 was then.

Peke
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Magic on Sun 2 Mar 2014 - 12:33

Hello Peke.

The jumpup seems different for a girl or a boy. Yes, a girl can get this marker with the Jumpup command but not a boy. Takumi did well jumping from the hill !

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top