Shorah from Castiel311

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shorah from Castiel311

Post  Castiel311 on Sun 22 Jun 2014 - 1:12

Shorah, everyone here at the Magic Worlds Forum!  I'm glad I found you guys.  I was told in MOULa about Magic Bot and was given his KI number by someone to add to my buddies list.  Hope that's okay.  I've had great fun doing some simple stuff, but noticed that some commands in the *help* PM won't work for me.  So I came looking for help and found you. Thank the lord!

I'm a mostly happy-go-lucky gal, retired on ill-health grounds and I live in the United Kingdom and am in my 'fifties.  I *love* playing Uru-online. Myst and Riven were my favourite games of all time but I can't play them anymore as I'm on Windows 7 now, but only the basic OS so don't have the ability to change to XP mode so none of my Myst games work anymore.  I've tried playing them on STEAM, but that doesn't like me either!

I've had a read of the rules of Magic Worlds and would very much like to know if I need to be invited to join the Magic Worlds Hood, or can I just ask to be made a member? Very Happy 

Castiel311 I love you

Castiel311

Back to top Go down

Re: Shorah from Castiel311

Post  Mister Magic on Sun 22 Jun 2014 - 19:42

Hello Castiel.

Welcome in our forum.
You will find here all about magic worlds in Uru live.

I can imagine that it's not always easy to understand all magic commands, but I try to make them as "intuitive" as possible.
If some seems not working for you, simply ask here.

Remeber that, except for teleport commands from an age to another, you must be in the same age as the bot.
Some commands are general, for all magic ages but other are specific for the age where the bot is staying.

On a other hand, the commands are space sensitive. For exemple, if you PM the bot : Float120, it will not understand you. In this case, the right command is : Float 120 (with a space between Float and 120). It's only an exemple to show you that the bot is a little "stupid" and if you make an error in one letter, it will not understand you.

As you know, I'm from Belgium and my native language is French. So I make also mistakes in English  Embarassed 
If you found some mistakes in translation Inside the bots, don't forget to advise me  bounce 

How to become a member of Magicbot Hood ?
Take a look there : http://magicworlds.actifforum.com/t162-introduction-to-magic-hood

I wish you many pleasures in the Magic Worlds !

Mister Magic #19032, Magic Bot 27527, Mimi Bot 71459, Game Master 26224, Magic-Treasure 24891, Mimi Treasure 21190

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

KI# KI# : 19032. Mimibot:71459, Magicbot:27527,Game Master:26224,Magic-Treasure:24891,Mimi Treasure:21190

http://magicworlds.actifforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peke on Mon 23 Jun 2014 - 16:12

Welcome Castiel311   bonnefete 

We can help you anytime. Wink 

Castiel311 wrote:Myst and Riven were my favourite games of all time but I can't play them anymore as I'm on Windows 7 now, but only the basic OS so don't have the ability to change to XP mode so none of my Myst games work anymore.  I've tried playing them on STEAM, but that doesn't like me either!
My OS is Windows 7.
I have RIVEN of the Steam version, too.
Sometimes small; is defective, but can play without a problem almost. Wink

Peke
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Thanks Mister Magic!

Post  Castiel311 on Mon 23 Jun 2014 - 23:51

Thanks for the swift and informative reply, Mister Magic! I think I'm really going to have lots of fun playing in Magic Worlds  Very Happy

Castiel311

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 21:04

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum