14% 14% 
[ 1 ]
86% 86% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 7

Re: Moving Magic-Treasure --- Poll ---

Post  Mister Magic on Sun 13 Apr 2014 - 22:23

Zesty and Kirk, you wrote me in Facebook this:

It is so very disappointing. I hope you will change this rule, otherwise majority of players will stop playing it. 
Zesty and Kirk

To me, this is typically a form of blackmail. If it's not a threat, so what is it ?

Mister Magic #19032, Magic Bot 27527, Mimi Bot 71459, Game Master 26224, Magic-Treasure 24891, Mimi Treasure 21190

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

KI# KI# : 19032. Mimibot:71459, Magicbot:27527,Game Master:26224,Magic-Treasure:24891,Mimi Treasure:21190

http://magicworlds.actifforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  VBCoder on Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 0:24

mm, I think you need to chill a bit and stop taking everything so negatively.  not everyone understands the limitations you are up against, it should in no way be considered threatening or blackmail.  you do need to understand that if you make it too difficult to play,  people won't bother to come.  It is just that simple.
I have not come close to finishing this quest, I am sure it will take more than a week to finish this  one.  I need more time to finish.  this quest is different in that it does not require being with a bot for much of fmt10, so active players won't show up in the quest to gauge how they are doing.
I have been thinking about how to solve this dilemma, but can't really find one.  everything I come up with has some losers and some winners.  that is not the best solution.   perhaps if we keep talking about this, we can find a solution.  can magic bot be repurposed and used in the treasure hunt.  use one for the current quest and the other to rotate the rest.  just an idea.

VBCoder
magician
magician

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Magic on Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 0:56

When I receive positive proposals, like yours, I say positively but when it comes to negative comments, I will not let me ever do by anyone. 

About another bot:
Magic Bot is not programmed for the FMT and in addition it is essential for other players who use it to explore multiple magical ages and also play mini quests. So it's not possible. On the other hand, I currently have 4 windows open on Moula and the ability of my PC has reached saturation. Therefore no longer possible to add a new bot.

Mister Magic #19032, Magic Bot 27527, Mimi Bot 71459, Game Master 26224, Magic-Treasure 24891, Mimi Treasure 21190

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

KI# KI# : 19032. Mimibot:71459, Magicbot:27527,Game Master:26224,Magic-Treasure:24891,Mimi Treasure:21190

Back to top Go down

Post  VBCoder on Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 1:36

I understand what you say about the 4 sessions and how there is no more resources for you to use.  what os are you using? are you using a vm to have the 4 sessions?  if no, how are you running 4 uru sessions on one pc? 

would it be possible then to create a third treasure bot and rotes magic bot with the new treasure bot and use the new treasure bot to rotate the treasure quests.  this would make it so the second treasure bot can stay in the current treasure quest.  ( I hope that makes sense)

what I was suggesting is that you might be interpreting  things as negative when they really aren't.  remember, there is much misunderstanding between the different languages.  also, I don't think that many understand that what you are doing is running on you pc at home.  this is why a conversation like this helps everyone understand what is happening.

VBCoder
magician
magician

Back to top Go down

Post  Zesty of Xeniphers on Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 10:30

firstly, what you quoted here are words from my PRIVATE message to you. it is an offense to post PMs here or anywhere for everybody to read. and also taking some words out of context  Crying or Very sad ..... a private message should stay - private !
secondly, what i wrote is kirk's and my OPINION not blackmail or a threat. surely we have right to express our opinions without being accused or insulted. and we did express it politely and respectfully.
thirdly, to disagree, is NOT negative. people's opinions might differ from yours michel but that does NOT mean that they are negative or unfriendly. they are simply - different !
and finally, an OPEN, impartial discussion where we RESPECT other people and are willing to listen and able to hear what they have to say can only be beneficial. hope we are able to do so here ?

Zesty of Xeniphers
magician
magician

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Magic on Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 15:51

To advance constructively to this subject, I decided to close this post.

If you have any positive suggestions to find a real solution, please give your review here:
http://magicworlds.actifforum.com/t718-new-poll-how-do-you-want-magic-treasure-moves#1860

I put the part construtive VBcoder to this place to answer.

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top