Connexion issue and the FMT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Connexion issue and the FMT

Post  LuMagic on Wed 29 Jan 2014 - 13:40

From Mister Magic:

Hello explorers and treasure hunters.

I regret to inform you that my internet connection is too slow right now  in order to ensuring an enjoyable game play the FMT.

Indeed, I have to share this connection with a large number of people at certain hours, because of that, I suffer of  repeated net6 that significantly interfere with the smooth running of your quest. At  each disconnection and reconnection of robots, players present can not see the bot in the Age Players anymore and, hence, they must return to TCity and resume the path to the TErcana linking book.
This is very frustrating, I agree.

To counter this problem, temporarily, I decided to place a direct link to Magic-Treasure in TErcana.
So you will be able to link you to TErcana directly, without passing through TCity to using the command : MEET.
Obviously, only those players who have reached Experience level 10 can connect to Magic-Treasue, since this part requires this level to be able to play.
However, I strongly suggest you to go to TCity so that your levels are updated.

I hope this connection issue will be resolved quickly, because even though this direct link will save time for the players, it nevertheless remains a big problem if I'm not at my computer during these disconnections.

Thank you for your understanding.

LuMagic
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

KI# KI# : 10377

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top