How to build constructions in Jalak?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to build constructions in Jalak?

Post  Magic Piri on Fri 1 Nov 2013 - 17:01

Here, I'll explain how to build things in Jalak step by step.Basketball 

Sorry if sometimes my explanations are not clear. I've tried to take as much pictures as possible!
Feel free to ask questions.Question 

Idea  note:  On the Jalak ground, I always consider the row with the green and the red symbol as the foreground, and the row with the blue
and the yellow symbol as the background

In this example, we'll build a goalie Very Happy 

First, let's build the goal!
Here, you need a long block (picture 1) and push it nextto the fence (picture 2)

(1)     (2)

Rise up the central pillar 3 times (picture 3), go exactly under the bloc and face the fence, (you should see the bloc very closely
in the middle of the screen). Walk to the fence so you'll raise the block vertically. (picture 4)

(3)     (4)

Move that vertical block very carefully to the next pillar's center (picture 5). studyOnly move with arrows and press very softly your keyboard.
Then, you can add a triangle on the vertical block. It's a bit harder Smile. So, drop a triangle (picture 6)
(5)     (6)

Triangles are always dropped like this but I would like the hypotenuse touches the ground Twisted Evil
So, move a bit the triangle to place yourself on the same pillar (picture 7) and raise the pillar once (picture)
(7)     ( 8 )

Push the block very slowly and carefully and it should fall from the pillar like this: (pictures 9 & 10)
(9)     (10)

Push the triangle to the pillar next to the vertical block (picture 11), take place on the same pillar as the triangle, and raise that pillar 6 times
(you'll be higher than the vertical block) (picture 12)
(11)     (12)

Then, jump down and push the vertical block next to the raised pillar (picture 13). Raise a second pillar to go back on the top (picture 14).
(13)     (14)

Push very very carefully the triangle (a little bit more than the half of the triangle must stay on the pillar, otherwise it will fall) (picture 15)
then lower the pillar once (picture 16). Now, the triangle touches the vertical block, which is a bit annoying 'cause you have to push the triangle a bit further and the vertical block will follow the movement. (this is the hardest part so be very careful and slow; maybe you'll have to jump down again to replace the vertical block and come back again on the top Shocked).

(15)     (16)

Continue till the triangle is on the middle of the vertical block; so it will not fall down. Now you can lower all the pillars and then build the same thing
on the other side of the ground (picture 17).

(17)

The goal is now finished cheers. Now, you have to build the goalie Twisted Evil Basketball . It will be placed in the middle of the playground.
study Everytime you want to build something on the center, you'll have to drop all the blocks you need before starting to build.
And don't forget one, otherwise, if your construction is nearly finished and you need one more block, it will be very hard to drop it without
destroying what you've already built. Sad  and remember that when a block is dropped on another, it will bounce and can destroy built parts too. That's why when I drop a block I push it to the edge of the ground. (pictures 18, 19 & 20)
(18)
(19)     (20)

Here, you'll need 1 small cube (the head), one long block (the arms). Place them on the background.
Then, one big cube (the body), 4 more small cubes (the legs), and a sphere (the soccerball). Place them on the foreground. (picture 21)
First, we'll start with the legs (remember, only move with arrows keys). Here you need to place a small cube next to th edge of a pillar (but not too close to the edge scratch, just let a little gap as on picture 22).
(21)     (22)

Then, place a second cube on the next pillar, place yourself on that same pillar and raise it once. (picture 23)
(23)

Push it a little bit so it will fall on the other cube you placed first (pictures 24 & 25)
(24)     (25)

Now, you can push the "leg" close to the raised pillar to make the cube perfectly aligned. (picture 26)
Do the same with the second leg Laughing  (picture 27)
(26)     (27)

Then, push carefully the two legs to place them on the central pillar of the playground (the one with the sparklie symbol) (picture 27b)
Now, you'll place the body! (the big cube). Move it on the pillar next to the central one (picture 28)
(27b)    (28)

Raise the pillars around the legs 2 times to be placed higher than the legs. Raise also a pillar with yourself nextto the big cube (picture 29)
Then push the cube so it will fall on the legs (you should even raise once more the opposite pillar to make sure the cube will not go too far) (picture 30)
(29)     (30)

Then, go to the background (picture 31) and raise 4 times the pillars as you see in (picture 32).
(31)     (32)

Exclamation Attention: here you have a long block: always raise the central pillar under it first; otherwise you will unbalance it and it can fall
to a place you don't want (picture 33). raise all the pillars around the body and legs like this (picture 34)
(33)     (34)

And then, move "the arms" (the long block) to the body (picture 35). Now you'll place the head (the last small cube). Here, it is the same
as when you built the legs: place the arms next to the edge of the pillar but not too close (let a small gap). The reason is when you'll push
the small cube on the long block, if the long cube is too close, the small cube may go a little bit too far and fall from the long cube
(sorry if I'm not very clear Embarassed).

So, as you can see on the next picture, I've brought the small cube next to the long block and raised the pillar once. (picture 36)
(35)     (36)

Push the small cube on the long block (picture 37). I didn't push the cube directly on the middle of the long block 'cause it will not be easy to

align the cube this way (the body is just under that place). So!, go to the other part of the long block and raise the pillar once too (picture 38)
(37)     (38)

Raising those pillars next to the long block allow you to go easily to the other side of that long block (picture 39). Now you can push the

long block to the raised pillar, walk jump to the other part and align perfectly the cube and the long block (picture 40)
(39)     (40)

Now, you have to go back to the background but you can't because of the arms and the head Suspect . So, jump down, turn off the fence, go to
the background row and raise a pillar to come back! bounce   Ok! now you see I'm on the raised pillar next to the head (picture 41).
Here you have to be careful... place yourself on the long block (picture 42)...
(41)     (42)

...and walk laterally to bring the cube to the middle of the long block (picture 43). Walk back... Nice! (picture 44)
(43)     (44)

Now, you have to place the arms exactly on top of the big cube Basketball.

So push it a little bit on the right... (picture 45)...a little bit on the left...(picture 46)...
Make sure you don't fall in the hole with the body and legs lol.

(45)     (46)

Step back... (picture 47)... very nice!!
Now, you just have to lower all the pillars in the same time. Use the first button of the Jalak control panel (picture 48).
(47)     (48)

Yeah !!! cheers    you did it !!! cheers  just push the sphere closer to the goalie.   travaux  Et voilà !!!

important: if you build something in Magic Jalak and if a bot is with you, you can save your construction anytime you want
(see the topic about magic Jalak)
but when you build something in a private Jalak, if you want to keep your construction, make sure you never build something on the pillars
with colored symbols (the 4 corner pillars) 'cause the next time you'll link there, you'll be teleported on one of those 4 pillars!
It would be a pity to destroy what you have patiently built Smile

Last edited by Magic Piri on Fri 1 Nov 2013 - 19:25; edited 1 time in total

Magic Piri
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Re: How to build constructions in Jalak?

Post  Mister Magic on Fri 1 Nov 2013 - 18:54

Very nice topic Piri bounce

I know why you are a master of construction !

If you make a construction in Magic Jalak with the help of the bot, I suggest you save times to times with command Savestruct

So, if it collapses you can resume your work with Loadstruct command. 

I remind you that this command saves both the position of the columns and also glass objects.

Mister Magic #19032, Magic Bot 27527, Mimi Bot 71459, Game Master 26224, Magic-Treasure 24891, Mimi Treasure 21190

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

KI# KI# : 19032. Mimibot:71459, Magicbot:27527,Game Master:26224,Magic-Treasure:24891,Mimi Treasure:21190

http://magicworlds.actifforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peke on Fri 1 Nov 2013 - 23:32

Piri!!

You are a really great person. Shocked  
The work of art is splendid, and it is fast to untie a puzzle. cheers 

Mister Magic wrote:If you make a construction in Magic Jalak with the help of the bot, I suggest you save times to times with command Savestruct

So, if it collapses you can resume your work with Loadstruct command. 

I remind you that this command saves both the position of the columns and also glass objects.
It is the support by a good thought!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Peke
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top