Magicgame14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magicgame14

Post  LuMagic on Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 22:20

Magicgame14
Remember when you were younger, you have surely played to a board game like the goose game or snakes and ladders (Jeu de l'Oie in French) .
This is a game that had as target to be the first at the final box to win the game.
Each player launched, in turn, a dice to move his pawn one space to another.
Some boxes allowed you to move faster or otherwise go back or skip your turn.

Magicgame14 is based on the same principle.

We can  play to it at Magic Great Zero but only if a bot stands there.
The number of players is not limited and a player can join a game in progress at any time. This does not detract from the suspense and can not predict the winner. It's not because a player arrives during the game that he can't claim victory!

The game begins and ends above the great stair and all around the hall protractor on the numbered boxes in figures D'ni. Each of these boxes presents a challenge to achieve to continue.
These challenges, in this first version of the game (because there will be others Shocked Laughing cheers ) is to find markers located in specific ages. The robot will tell the player at what age he must seek the marker when he will stop above one of the 20 numbered boxes.
So there are 20 markers placed in 20 different ages. In addition, the robot will provide a clue to locate each marker.
All markers can be captured without the use of the magic of a robot or combos. Some are very easy to capture, others just ask one or two jumps for picking.
When the marker is captured, the player returns to the Great Zero and sends to the bot the code given by the marker.

The winner is the one who arrives first at the top of the great stair.
The game of each player is saved by the robot, which enables you to adjourn or resume the game at any time.
But beware, when you adjourn your game, you do not stop the game. The other players can continue the game and therefore they can win before you!

When a player completes the game (34 cases in all), he is declared the winner and the game is now completed for all participants of this match. It's enough to one player to reset a new game by sending the Magicgame14 command

Course of the game

Remember that anyone can join at any time during a game.
To join a game or create a new one if there is no current game, just type the command:

Magicgame14

The robot puts you above the great stair. It will send you a marker race then you can meet the challenges plus it will put you in the bottom of the list of participants.
Each player can roll the dice when that is his turn to play. The bot will call the name of the player who can roll the dice.
To roll the dice the player must send to the bot the command :

Dice

The bot will give the number got and will move the player of the number of boxes which match (between 1 and 3).
This command works only if it is the right player who throws the dice, otherwise the bot will tell him that is not his turn to play and then the bot will say who's next.
As long as a player climbs down or climb up the great stair (7 boxes), there is no challenge.
As soon as it begins his race around the hall, he shall, for each of the 20 boxes, meet a challenge that consists in catching a marker in the indicated age by the bot through a clue.
The player will go to this age, he will capture the marker and then he will go back to Great Zero and he will send to the bot which stands there the marker code.
If the code is correct, the player can continue to roll the dice if it is his turn to play.

As long as the correct code hasn't been sent to the robot, the player can't advance. The bot will remind him if he tries again to use the Dice command.
The next player can roll the dice and so on.

There is a special box : the box 17 which matches to the waterfall. This is the box which matches for the age "Tetsonot".
If a player stops above this box,
he will go back to his previous position...hehe  alien affraid

You should also know that when a player is no there, the bot looks in the list who is the next player who can roll the dice.

If you play Magicgame14 and that you are present at the Grand Zero while you want to pause, so as not to block the game send to the bot  the Pausegame command.
To take part again, send to the bot the Resumegame command.
The Pausegame command tells to the bot that the player temporarily withdraws himself from the game.
There is no need to send this command if you leave age either voluntarily or due to a crash, because the bot knows that you are away from Great Zero.

A game ends when a player reaches the box 34, ie he came back over the great stair.

To avoid routine, new challenges will be placed regularly. You will be informed.

Have fun with this "Jeu de l'Oie" or Goose Game or Snakes & ladders
 alien  sunny 

LuMagic
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

KI# KI# : 10377

Back to top Go down

PROBLEM WITH MAGIC GAME 14

Post  Zesty of Xeniphers on Sun 10 Nov 2013 - 17:44

hello,

kirk and i started playing magicgame14 and all started well but when we were sent to our 1st ages (gahreseen for me and cleft for kirk) we could not see any markers. we searched everywhere but could not see them. is there a glitch or are we doing something wrong ? as far as we understood the markers should be easy to spot. please help.

Zesty of Xeniphers
magician
magician

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicgame14

Post  LuMagic on Sun 10 Nov 2013 - 21:07

I sent you a pm Zesty sunny

A hint for Cleft but I don't remember where is the marker at Gahreseen so i need to check.

See u

LuMagic
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Zesty of Xeniphers on Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 10:55

sorry, but we don't need any hints. we didn't receive the marker game on our KIs - that's the problem. we started the game, we have been acknowledged by the bot, he moved us, we rolled the dice after witch we were sent to our 1st age but DID NOT RECEIVE ANY MARKER GAMES ON OUR KIs. both kirk and i. we can't see markers because we don't have a game to open on out KIs. so please contact michel if you can and ask him to look into the problem.

Zesty of Xeniphers
magician
magician

Back to top Go down

Post  LuMagic on Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 12:08

well!

Plz!! read again your first post!.

you did not said You haven't received the marker game.
You said only you couldn't see the markers.

So I apologize of my misunderstanding and I suggest you to contact Michel yourself.

/bow

LuMagic
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Zesty of Xeniphers on Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 13:38

well to say we don't see something in English means - IT IS NOT THERE. if we could not find something we would not say that we could not SEE it. in English we would say - we could not FIND it. it is the language misunderstanding i think, because what i wrote is clear enough to English speaking people. and besides, we didn't know that there is a marker game to be received. how could we ? when someone mentioned that, i posted about it too.
P.S. I did contact Michel but did not receive a reply yet. anyway we can't play the game because the bot didn't send it to us. we can't see any markers.

now, if anyone has this game in your KI please send it to me, thanks. my KI #: 21774412

Last edited by Zesty of Xeniphers on Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 14:16; edited 1 time in total

Zesty of Xeniphers
magician
magician

Back to top Go down

Post  LuMagic on Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 14:02

It's exactly that I said.
It's a misunderstanding.
I apologize again to be not fluent with English language.

Anyway I am sure Michel will answer you asap.

LuMagic
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Zesty of Xeniphers on Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 14:18

apology accepted :)now, if anyone has this game in your KI please send it to me, thanks. my KI #: 21774412
it is magicgame 14-1

Zesty of Xeniphers
magician
magician

Back to top Go down

Post  LuMagic on Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 14:43

I just send it to Magic Zesty!

LuMagic
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Magic on Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 18:13

Zesty,
You must understand, that the native language of Lu and me are French. So, we argue in French and not English.
For us, if you say that you can not find the markers, that does not mean that you have not received the markers game, but that you can't find them ! Very Happy 

When you send the robot Magicgame14 in Magic Zero and only if a bot is also there with you, if you have never played this game before, he told you he sent you a markers game entitled "Magicgame 14-1".

But whatever.
Robots have games markers, all magic games markers! So you can still get them by sending the command: Sendme.
Look in the forum, the usefulness of this command.

Thank you.

Mister Magic #19032, Magic Bot 27527, Mimi Bot 71459, Game Master 26224, Magic-Treasure 24891, Mimi Treasure 21190

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

KI# KI# : 19032. Mimibot:71459, Magicbot:27527,Game Master:26224,Magic-Treasure:24891,Mimi Treasure:21190

http://magicworlds.actifforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:04

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum