About number of members

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome!

Post  Magic Tom on Sat 20 Jul 2013 - 11:18

Hi Hummingbird! Welcome in our midst Very Happy  The 50th member, isn't it? I won't spoil your party, but looking at the members list I see four members below the list who had never visit the forum and I see two others (Hawkster and Kaajalaroo) who has been banned, so will we never see again (Kaaja is now, luckily, present with another avvie). So in real we have still less than 50 members.

So I give you only 44 kisses... Laughing 

Magic Tom (and the others)

Magic Tom
magician
magician

Back to top Go down

Re: About number of members

Post  Mister Magic on Sat 20 Jul 2013 - 17:39

Magic Tom wrote: Hi Hummingbird! Welcome in our midst Very Happy  The 50th member, isn't it? I won't spoil your party, but looking at the members list I see four members below the list who had never visit the forum and I see two others (Hawkster and Kaajalaroo) who has been banned, so will we never see again (Kaaja is now, luckily, present with another avvie). So in real we have still less than 50 members.

So I give you only 44 kisses... Laughing 

Magic Tom (and the others)

I must say that it is 50 forum members, but not of the neighborhood. The names are not necessarily the same.
If Hawkster was banished from the game, he is not here.
As for the other four, even if they have never posted in the forum, are still members of it.

So I persist and sign: HB Magic is our 50th member. tongue

How many members has our neighborhood?
If I except old Mimi and Magic, Heys and OctoMagic, the hood has actually 35 members.

Mister Magic #19032, Magic Bot 27527, Mimi Bot 71459, Game Master 26224, Magic-Treasure 24891, Mimi Treasure 21190

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

KI# KI# : 19032. Mimibot:71459, Magicbot:27527,Game Master:26224,Magic-Treasure:24891,Mimi Treasure:21190

http://magicworlds.actifforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicHB on Sat 20 Jul 2013 - 18:15

Well, I sure am enjoying it while it lasts!bounce

MagicHB
apprenti(ce)
apprenti(ce)

http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

About number of members

Post  Magic Tom on Sun 21 Jul 2013 - 12:18

Hi Michel! Smile 

You are mixing two things. We have 50 members and from that 50, 27 (a majority) had never placed a single post. So that is not what I meant. From that 27 members, the four I mentioned below the list have also never used their account to log in. So they have make an account, but never used it, in almost five months now.
You can say this will make them more 'visitors' (interested people without an account) instead of 'members'. Surely we will have much more than 50 members and visitors.

But never mind... Hummingbird, I give you six extra kisses, to make the 50 full! sunny 

Greetings,
Tom (and the others)...

Magic Tom
magician
magician

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 21:05

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top