After the Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the Update

Post  LuMagic on Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 9:17

I can't do anymore my combos in the Hood!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad And I suppose I can't anymore do them somewhere else
My skydiving client doesn't work because of the Update...

Is that this update going to change anything for the bots? ( Crying or Very sad)

Last edited by LuMagic on Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 9:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Concern about our bots)

LuMagic
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

KI# KI# : 10377

Back to top Go down

Re: After the Update

Post  AlanD on Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 13:58

The physics changes have disabled combo jumps everywhere as far as I know.  This was predicted by Annabelle.  She is confident that a new skydiving client can be developed and has updated her quests to be ready for it.  But she also says that skydiving without a client is now almost impossible.  She's been using the skydiving client for a while now.

I expect Michel will need to update the bots to take account of the changes.  Kickables have been made better, they no longer shoot across the screen at a touch, so water polo should now be better Smile  Change details and Annabelles info below

Build 918 post
Minkata Shard: Contributions Uplifted by Cyan Worlds
PhysX Update Testing (Minkata.71)

Annabelles hard skydiving stuff latest posts
Annabelles info central

AlanD
novice
novice

Back to top Go down

Post  LuMagic on Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 14:51

Ok Alan, ok I'll stay optimistic  but it annoys me! Rolling Eyes
I will never understand why the updates prevent the skydiving!!!! Suspect
It's really puzzling for me.
And now the update prevents the bots to live their own life. Suspect

I read what Annabelle wrote about this. I know that we must wait for that devoted and talented persons do the job for us. Very Happy
But I think this should be automatically done by Cyan at each update to preserve the interest of the game (ok URU is not really a game...).
I like much talk to folks but that is not enough to me and especially this is not my ultimate target.
I want just to discover the Univers of URU by another way.
So, with my programmable keyboard (to do combos, some jumps...),with the skydivers pioneers's quests, the videos and explanations, the Yod'scripts (for my keyboard), Piclient (only to see the walls), Skydiving Client, Mimi & Magic it was perfect.
But after each Update all is gone down, pfff.

LuMagic
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AlanD on Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 18:15

Lu, the features of Uru's graphics that skydivers use to climb on are not supported by Cyan, they are bugs from their point of view.  So it is not surprising that they get changed when updates are made.  Michel, Annabelle, Lyrositer and others have used their own skill to expand the game in ways that Cyan never envisaged.  But these ways are not part of Cyan's requirement specification for the development of Uru and I don't see them ever being so.
MOUL is supported on a tiny budget.

A programmable keyboard!  I'd not thought of using that to help with skydiving, maybe I should investigate.  I've still not got a skydiving client at all, or a plclient - well I have a plclient downloaded but not installed. It was my hope that I could use it to see the walls and get a feel for the structure I was trying to climb on. Do the plclients no longer work, must we wait for a new one to be released?

The skydiving community is strong and I expect them to deal with this new update quickly.  I urge patience, my magic friend Smile

AlanD
novice
novice

Back to top Go down

Post  LuMagic on Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 18:50

Alan when I do not have funds (money) to renovate my house
I expect to get enough money before tear down walls.

So, I argue that before any change they could wait until everything is ready.
You can forget the Piclient that you downloaded, it will not work this time.

I agree with you "The skydiving community is strong and I expect them to deal with this new update quickly".sunny

As for my programmable keyboard, when we will able to bounce back and make some  "Zip" in the City, Yod is going to release his new scripts.
And as I know after reading your writings that you know the programming language I m sure that you will understand easily this language.
Yod has released his first script here but I do not think anyone has used it so he has not released the update.

I can tell you that for my combos I press the G12 key and CTRL key to stop myself when I feel it should be done. cool!
For the Zip, at the moment of the jump quickly followed by a RJ  I  press the G10 key!
Hehe and i do my zippppppppppppppppppppppppppp!

Here are two examples among others that I gladly share with all of you. sunny

(sorry for my poor english)

LuMagic
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Peke on Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 20:57

By this update, there seemed to be the person who felt sad. Crying or Very sad
I do not own Skydiving Client, but I understand the sorrow to lose an irreplaceable important thing so as to have a pain in it.

When I was on the top of the pleasure, I always prepared for the fear shaken from there.
At this time, I cannot hide sorrow, too.

However, the community of Skydiving is powerful and will be never discouraged so that Alan says. hourray
I believe that our older brother king and older sister queen comes home!!
We believe it and continue waiting. main

By the way...
New Emoticons are CU~~~TE!!

Peke
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  LuMagic on Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 21:08

Lol Peke (I love you) your older sister is still there.
I never given up!
travaux

LuMagic
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Skydiving is not a natural thing

Post  Magic Tom on Thu 13 Jun 2013 - 15:04

Dear Friends,

We must be honest... In fact skydivers use little bugs in the game to do things (movements and/or jumps) who supposed, or meant to be impossible to do. So it won't surprise me that Cyan tries to make Uru as 'natural' as possible. And isn't that the great power of Uru? A fantasy world who became so real that it seemed like not being a game at all?
So, to my own opinion I don't care if skydiving will become totally impossible in the future, in the 'normal' Ages, Hoods and Ae'gura. Perhaps an exception can be made in the Magic World, to keep everybody happy. Smile

Tom (in Uru known as... well, you all know! Razz)

Magic Tom
magician
magician

Back to top Go down

Post  LuMagic on Thu 13 Jun 2013 - 17:55

Oh!
Shocked
&
sunny
You said that URU is like the RL?
Yeppppppp! Very Happy

Annapurna : 3 juin 1950 : Maurice Herzog (France)  
Mont Everest : Clinton Thomas (England) Dent is the first person to suggest a climb of it
Youri Gagarine : the first man in space (Russia)
Neil Armstrong : the first man who walked on the moon (USA)
Boson de Higgs : Knowledge of its properties can also guide research beyond the standard model (International)

SkydiverWatashi
SkydiverLaBelleAnna
V@-Michel
V@-Mouski
V@-etc...
SkydiverETC...
V@Lu

And now I offer you this : (thx DTC) http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=26580

LuMagic
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top