Comments and Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Comments and Suggestions

Post  Mister Magic on Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 17:18

Put here your comments and suggestions about Magic Ahnonay.

Mister Magic #19032, Magic Bot 27527, Mimi Bot 71459, Game Master 26224, Magic-Treasure 24891, Mimi Treasure 21190

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

KI# KI# : 19032. Mimibot:71459, Magicbot:27527,Game Master:26224,Magic-Treasure:24891,Mimi Treasure:21190

http://magicworlds.actifforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments and Suggestions

Post  Mister Magic on Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 17:23

I allowed myself to move this post of Aland to maintain consistency on the forum.

Aland D says March 15, 2013:
Some of these are about control of the game, but I wanted to put all my suggestions in one place

The walls around the goals restrict the field of view of the goalkeepers. If it is possible to make them transparent or translucent (Jalak kickables for instance) this would help.

The referee is overloaded and can't keep track of everything or see it properly.

I suggest that linesmen or goal monitors be stationed next to each goal with clear instructions as to what is and isn't a goal (i.e. the ball has to completely pass through the goal and end up in the pool behind). They will tell the referee if a goal has been scored. One goal yesterday was disallowed because the ref didn't see it, even though the goalies both did and changed ends.

A scorer should be appointed to manage the scoreboard, on the instructions of the referee.

It might be better if the referee could float above the field, on a transparent platform so that turning around to follow the game is easier than by issuing "turn 90" commands or the like.

We need to make sure the players understand that a goal isn't good until the referee has confirmed it.

Crashing out seems inevitable, and the ref crashed at least once. It would be good if there was a backup ref keeping an eye out for this.

Guidelines about team substitutes could be useful i.e. if someone freezes or disappears.

It was good fun and oddly relaxing. I don't know why more people don't join in.

Mister Magic #19032, Magic Bot 27527, Mimi Bot 71459, Game Master 26224, Magic-Treasure 24891, Mimi Treasure 21190

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

KI# KI# : 19032. Mimibot:71459, Magicbot:27527,Game Master:26224,Magic-Treasure:24891,Mimi Treasure:21190

http://magicworlds.actifforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LuMagic on Sat 16 Mar 2013 - 15:53

Thank you for your comments and suggestions AlanD! Very Happy
Now you have got a place to put them. cheers

Yes, Water-Polo is a great game.Thanks a lot to Mister Magic, Stone, Mirphak, Kaaja[X] & to all players. Very Happy

I saw how difficult it was to build a team and specially the "Sunners"
Maybe some people doesn't like yellow color...so we ll need to change the color!
Perhaps some people prefer to dance or to chat or to do nothing...or because the is the end of winter and we are tired Wink
Well, I don't know.
Maybe the participants should play where we have need some players (at least at the beginning, to present the game).
Just for playing, just for the Fun, just for show how to play...I don't know.
Maybe we should do more publicity study

LuMagic
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

KI# KI# : 10377

Back to top Go down

Post  Peke on Tue 19 Mar 2013 - 8:38

LuMagic wrote:I saw how difficult it was to build a team and specially the "Sunners"
Maybe some people doesn't like yellow color...so we ll need to change the color!

I was lacking in study. I did not know it. In the Europe, yellow is not liked!!
Therefore I checked why it was.study A certain historical event comes from this. study
In addition, the color to be called yellow seems to have the element that itself is disliked. affraid
For the astrology, there is the meaning to leave a flow to oneself. If anything, the yellow is done with an unpleasant thing, a thing I avoid it!!
/doh

Peke
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:05

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top