MagicBot is back !

Go down

MagicBot is back !

Post  Mister Magic on Tue 8 May 2018 - 18:22

As you can see, since the last weekend, I put MagicBot online again.

I did not want you to rejoice too early because I was not sure that I was going to put it back online permanently because I had to test the stability of my current connection.

After several days of testing, it appears that the internet connection is better and so that it only causes cuts (net 6) every 6 hours or so. That seems to me enough to be able to put MagicBot online every day.

Unfortunately, as he disconnects at night, some will be frustrated at not being able to play with it because of the time difference between Europe and the USA or Canada. I am really sorry for this problem.

In the coming days, I will test the presence of MimiBot and I will see if it is possible to keep it online at the same time as MagicBot.

And regarding the FMT, will you tell me?
I will see a little later, because it will probably make a choice between the robots. Perhaps an alternation between the FMT and the HT.
In any case, the FMT files will all be reset to start a new session and allow new players to participate and old players to start again and help beginners.
If you have any suggestions, do not hesitate to do them here.

Thank you for your patience.
alien

Mister Magic #19032, Magic Bot 27527, Mimi Bot 71459, Game Master 26224, Magic-Treasure 24891, Mimi Treasure 21190
Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

KI# KI# : 19032. Mimibot:71459, Magicbot:27527,Game Master:26224,Magic-Treasure:24891,Mimi Treasure:21190

http://magicworlds.actifforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MagicBot is back !

Post  Peke on Thu 10 May 2018 - 19:01

sunny WELCOME BACK MAGIC BOT!! sunny
Everyone is very happy about come back Magic Bot. cheers
But I'm sorry. Embarassed
Mister Magic wrote:I did not want you to rejoice too early because I was not sure that I was going to put it back online permanently because I had to test the stability of my current connection.
I interrupted the plan you were planning.

Peke
Peke
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down