End of FMT : 2017 December 31

Go down

End of FMT : 2017 December 31

Post  LuMagic on Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 13:49

Mister Magic has to inform you that he has decided to close the FMT on 31 December 2017.

Those who are playing this game must hurry to finish it before that date.

Mister Magic doesn't have the time to take care of the maintenance of the bots which, as you have seen, have become very unstable for some time.

The reasons are threefold :

1. 4 robots to manage at the same time becomes very difficult with a hardware that has now become obsolete.

2. An Internet connection too unstable causing cuts (NET6 or NET5) because he is not very often at home and therefore dependent on the WIFI networks of the places where he is at.

3. His travels are growing and he doesn't have much time to devote himself to creating new games.

The end of the HT will follow some time later if he realizes that there are too few players to participate.

Thank you for your understanding

Last edited by LuMagic on Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 16:43; edited 2 times in total

LuMagic
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

KI# KI# : 10377

Back to top Go down

Re: End of FMT : 2017 December 31

Post  LuMagic on Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 16:39

Stop, End, are ugly words. I hate to read them, write them.
I hate their idea (concept).
But these are inevitable evils.

The FMT has been an adventure I experienced from the inside.
Michel, when you started creating this fabulous game you wished I take care of translations and tests, I was enthusiastic!
Conscious of the work (several months) that it would generate for me, I accepted with pleasure.
I made sure to be available (over time), to carry out  as best as I could the translations (even if they were not perfect).
It was sometimes difficult to manage the RL and the FMT-life.
But always a happiness.
At one point Yod participated, at your request, to add some effects (the pillars on the water, the lights of the Final, etc ...).
A joy for him.

Throughout the period of creating the episodes of the FMT, I made sure to be there too to help the players.
Manage "conflicts", explain how bots work, help ...
Then when the baby FMT became a STAR (  Laughing   I love you )  I took some vacations, it's true.

All this fantastic adventure has been possible thanks to you, to your talent, to your tenacity - ie: that quality that you have to bring a project to term-.
That's what drove me (among others things) to support you.

Thank you for everything, Michel. I love you

Respectfully and friendly.

Lu

LuMagic
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

KI# KI# : 10377

Back to top Go down