End of Magical Worlds - feedbacks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

End of Magical Worlds - feedbacks

Post  Toki on Sun 30 Oct 2016 - 2:54

Dear Mister Magic!! I love you
And Magic Bot, Mimi Bot, Magic Treasure, Magic-Treasure, and Mimi Treasure!! I love you

This time you tell us about a hard report and are obliged.
We felt that such a day might come sometime.

You gave us much pleasure for many explorers for a long time without receiving whose support all alone.
Of course, for the administration of the site and many events, we know that many people cooperated with you well.

In fact, about the family of four of us, all members suffered some kind of wounds in mind and body from the considerable past before meeting you.
It was a support of our heart that your Bot shared a play with us.
It is big sorrow for us that you and Bot disappear.

Particularly, Chihiro (Peke) of the younger sister loved you like true father or a husband.
However, you must regard health of yourself as important more.

For a long time, you give us much happiness and pleasure, and thank you very much!!
We pray for your happiness and health forever from the far-off country in Asia.

In happiness!!

Toki I love you

Toki
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Re: End of Magical Worlds - feedbacks

Post  Magic Piri on Sun 30 Oct 2016 - 15:07

Dear Michel,

This is a very sad news Sad but i understand the reason and the cavern population decreased the last weeks  No

Anyway, thank YOU very much for having let them active so many time just for us, magic explorers Smile

Magicworlds is an awesome way of wandering in the ages of URU
It was a wonderful gift to have the kindness to let your computer running so much hours just to have fun with the bot family

Surely, they will miss me and to other accustomed explorers too.
I just hope there will be again many special events to have the pleasure to play in magic worlds  Basketball and meet again the bots magicbot mimibot

I also want to thank you for the great adventure of magic treasure, you are very creative!   it was fun to play and the message at the end is important Wink

Hope to see you sometimes in the cavern,

thanks again and take care,

Magic Piri  main cone

Magic Piri
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Korovev on Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 23:57

Sorry for the news Crying or Very sad
These last months I haven’t managed to do any translations Embarassed As a partial excuse, the Italian community too has dwindled a lot lately, so sometimes it feels like there is little point to translate. But I do mean to complete what is left.

I’m not sure about Cyan intentions. The stop to new accounts started for good reasons, but it happened just before the release of Obduction, and judging from the forum feedback Cyan really needed to focus entirely on that game. The intention to move towards fan-managed shards has been explicit ever since the release of the client source. I don’t think Cyan is unaware of “chronically ill people”, what with RAWA still going through the after-effects of brain surgery.
I see less malice and more the painful necessity of having to choose what to focus on; I don’t think Cyan needs a reminder of what the Cavern means to its fans. I’d love to see MOULa open again and with more people, I just don’t see it happening soon. But who knows, perhaps one day Cyan will pick up from where they left and make a new chapter drunken

To many, the bots have become the main feature of the game, so your decision of letting them online at least in the weekends, despite what it costs to you, is a major contribution to keep the Community active. We all are thankful for all you’ve done up to now, and for anything you’ll feel like doing in the future!
daccord

FMT avatar: Corsaro Nero, #259706
.relenaok xosatav pracizal
Dooenazoen b'Sento SemtE metomet

Korovev
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

KI# KI# : 46116

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Magic on Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 10:44

Thank you Korovev for your support and devote more of your time to translations in Italian.
All communities are affected by defection of players.
It is essential that Cyan again accepting new registrations. I do not understand what it would take more time for Cyan since registrations are handled automatically by the program.
scratch

Mister Magic #19032, Magic Bot 27527, Mimi Bot 71459, Game Master 26224, Magic-Treasure 24891, Mimi Treasure 21190

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

KI# KI# : 19032. Mimibot:71459, Magicbot:27527,Game Master:26224,Magic-Treasure:24891,Mimi Treasure:21190

http://magicworlds.actifforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ondine on Mon 7 Nov 2016 - 18:24

Dear Michel...Shorah everyone

I think Cyan knows that players have  accounts to be reactivated
We ignore the real reasons why not to do it.
I know that everyone is  many questions, unfortunately, the answers remain absent.
Here's a link that shows as all talk a good time on the subject.

http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=28477 

Tousand thanks you for the continuity for the nice magic weekend offerred, we will all hope that our dear cave will remain open for many years.

A huge thank you to all those who provide  support to our dear magicians.

My apologies, I do not master the English language.

See you I love you

ondine

http://espaceevasions.eklablog.com/accueil-c25182322

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Magic on Mon 7 Nov 2016 - 21:08

Bonsoir Ondine.

The problem is not only the reactivation of old accounts but also new accounts activation.
Several new players try to connect to Moula. But they can not because the registration service is closed for several months. They discouraged and, finally, no longer trying to get an account.

But we need new registrations to supply the CAVCON with donations.

What I fear, since players who are still connected are less and less numerous, donations drop accordingly and ultimately it leads to close simply Moula.

Of course, there will still remain fans shards. But many players (like me) are not interested in them and they will never replace the official shard Moula.
I tell you very clearly: if Moula closes, I'll also leave the cave.

Mister Magic #19032, Magic Bot 27527, Mimi Bot 71459, Game Master 26224, Magic-Treasure 24891, Mimi Treasure 21190

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

KI# KI# : 19032. Mimibot:71459, Magicbot:27527,Game Master:26224,Magic-Treasure:24891,Mimi Treasure:21190

http://magicworlds.actifforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top