I can't run Pl Client

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't run Pl Client

Post  Kaly on Sat 3 Sep 2016 - 18:35

Hello!

I've been trying to connect today to Pl Client and URU online and I can't.

In Pl Client I get the message Authentification failed. Please try again.

Is there any problem today?

Thank you.

Kaly
apprenti(ce)
apprenti(ce)

Back to top Go down

Re: I can't run Pl Client

Post  Mister Magic on Sun 4 Sep 2016 - 23:52

Hello Kaly.
What version of PlClient do you use?
What is your version of windows?

Myst Online Forum wrote:

• I'm getting "Authentication Failed. Please try again. Account not found."
    This means the Auth server does not recognize your Account Name. Your account name is the email address you used to register your account. If you have correctly input that email address and are still receiving this error, try re-registering.
  • I'm getting "Authentication Failed. Please try again. Incorrect password. Make sure CAPS LOCK is not on."
    1. The password you entered does not match the one set for the account. If you have correctly input your password and are still receiving this error, you can reset your password here.
    2. Passwords of 16 or more characters in length will fail. Use the password reset option, and change your password to one of not more than 15 characters, and try logging in again.
  • I'm getting "Authentication Failed. Please try again. Login Denied." OR
  • I'm getting "Authentication Failed. Please try again. Disconnected from Myst Online." OR
  • I'm getting "Authentication Failed. Please try again. Unable to connect to Myst Online."
    These errors simply indicate that the Authentication Server is down. There is no solution except to wait for Cyan to bring it back up. There have also been reports of this error occurring due to high ping rates when using a satellite internet connection. The only known solution in this case is to use a different, faster, connection.
  • I'm stuck at "Starting URU, please wait..."
    This error is most often caused by a firewall blocking Uru's connection to Cyan's servers. Make sure, if you have a firewall installed, that you mark UruExplorer.exe (and optionally UruLauncher.exe) as an exception.

For more explanations of error messages look at there: http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=19424

Mister Magic #19032, Magic Bot 27527, Mimi Bot 71459, Game Master 26224, Magic-Treasure 24891, Mimi Treasure 21190

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

KI# KI# : 19032. Mimibot:71459, Magicbot:27527,Game Master:26224,Magic-Treasure:24891,Mimi Treasure:21190

http://magicworlds.actifforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaly on Mon 5 Sep 2016 - 17:24

Hello Mister Magic!

Thank you very much for your answer.

It seems that it was my laptop failing. It had to do with the upgrades it automatically does. I had to go back to a previous version and then everything went back to normal.

Kaly
apprenti(ce)
apprenti(ce)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top