Bot moving while being used by other players.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bot moving while being used by other players.

Post  Algee24 on Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 0:51

Bot moving

Tonight I was in TTeledahn thinking where to search next for the mechanism parts when Magic-Treasure reported 'he' was moving to Treasure Cleft.  I pm'd 'hi' to the bot and it said he was there with an avatar called Seiji.  My query is, how could someone move the bot I was working with in the part I was in?  Apart from being rude it should not be possible.  I wonder have I lost all my progress due to not pm'ing 'Quit Quest' before the bot was moved?

Algee24
apprenti(ce)
apprenti(ce)

Back to top Go down

Re: Bot moving while being used by other players.

Post  Toki on Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 2:28

Shorah Algee24 Smile
Explorer called Seiji is an avatar of my second son.

At first, we are sorry deeply that we have made you feel unpleasant.
Because he does not understand English very much, he often plays it with me.
When he moved Bot, Bot said, "I am alone".

When there is not any movement, Bot recognize it at the place more than 15 minutes when there is Bot alone there.

I in TGarisson. I encountered a phenomenon same as you many times.
While I untied a puzzle, it happened.
(I asked about this somewhere of the forum, but forgot the place.)

Unfortunately it was not 15 minutes.
There are other examples, too.
While I was more than 15 minutes, I have sent any command to Bot. (I do not stay away from a game more than 15 minutes.)
It is approximately 3 minutes later that Bot went away after I send a command of YEERK. Sad

We keep it in mind that we are the way it goes and displease other Explorer, and to refrain from actions becoming annoying.
We do not understand English very much.
I wish you understand that we think.

Thanks,
Toki

Toki
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Magic on Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 9:42

Hello Algee.

As I have already explained several times, the bot can move to another age with the command SENDBOTTO if

1. it is alone or accompanied only with the player who wants to move it
and
2. if a player who is in the same age as it did not send a command for more than 15 minutes.
I've done this from the beginning to prevent someone from blocking the bot even if he does not play with it.

But, if the bot crash, it loses its buffer, and if  it reconnects, then it considers itself to be alone and it can be moved except if someone in the same age as it send a command again.

I wonder have I lost all my progress due to not pm'ing 'Quit Quest' before the bot was moved?
No, your progress is saved in real time, so you lose nothing, even the place where you sent your last command to the bot (if it is in the same age as you). So with the command continue quest you continue the quest from there!

Quit quest command is necessary to restore your "normal" appearence to allow you to walk in public ages safely.

alien

Mister Magic #19032, Magic Bot 27527, Mimi Bot 71459, Game Master 26224, Magic-Treasure 24891, Mimi Treasure 21190

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

KI# KI# : 19032. Mimibot:71459, Magicbot:27527,Game Master:26224,Magic-Treasure:24891,Mimi Treasure:21190

http://magicworlds.actifforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Algee24 on Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 22:28

Dear Toki and MM

Many thanks for your replies.  The 15 minutes barrier must have past quicker than I realised, it is easy to do when concentrating on where to search for the 3rd part of a certain something.   Annoyingly, this is my second time through the Magic Worlds, logged memories must fade with advancing years!!

As a mark of repsect for your eloquent answers I will attempt to translate my reply into your native language, if I get it wrong I humbly apologize at this time Wink.

親愛なる土岐とMM ご回答に感謝。

15分の障壁は、私が実現よりも、過去に速くを持っている必要があり、特定の何かの第三の部分を検索する場所に集中したときに実行することは容易です。うるさく、これは私の第二の時間はマジックの世界を介して行われ、思い出が進ん年にフェードしなければなりませんログインして!! ) ;私はそれが間違っている私は謙虚に、この時点で謝罪得ればあなたの説得力のある答えをrepsectのマークとして、私は、あなたの母国語に私の返事を翻訳しようとします。

Shin'ainaru Toki to MM go kaitō ni kansha. 15-Bu no shōheki wa, watashi ga jitsugen yori mo, kako ni hayaku o motte iru hitsuyō ga ari, tokutei no nanika no daisan no bubun o kensaku suru basho ni shūchū shita toki ni jikkō suru koto wa yōidesu. Urusaku, kore wa watashi no daini no jikan wa majikku no sekai o kaishite okonawa re, omoide ga susun-nen ni fēdo shinakereba narimasen roguin shite! ! ); Watashi wa sore ga machigatte iru watashi wa kenkyo ni, kono jiten de shazai ereba anata no settoku-ryoku no aru kotae o repsect no māku to shite, watashi wa, anata no haha kokugo ni watashi no henji o hon'yaku shiyou to shimasu.

Cher Toki et MM

Un grand merci pour vos réponses. Le 15 minutes barrière doit avoir passé plus vite que je me suis rendu, il est facile de le faire quand on se concentre sur l'endroit où chercher pour la 3ème partie d'une certaine chose. Fâcheusement, ceci est mon deuxième fois à travers les mondes magiques, connecté souvenirs doivent disparaître avec les années !!

Comme une marque de repsect pour vos réponses éloquentes, je vais essayer de traduire ma réponse dans votre langue maternelle, si je me trompe je me excuse humblement à ce moment;).

Smile

Algee24
apprenti(ce)
apprenti(ce)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Magic on Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 23:25

Better than words in all languages:

daccord Algee

Mister Magic #19032, Magic Bot 27527, Mimi Bot 71459, Game Master 26224, Magic-Treasure 24891, Mimi Treasure 21190

Mister Magic
Admin
Admin

KI# KI# : 19032. Mimibot:71459, Magicbot:27527,Game Master:26224,Magic-Treasure:24891,Mimi Treasure:21190

http://magicworlds.actifforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Toki on Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 0:34

Dear Algee!! I love you

I was impressed by your splendid Japanese translation message. Very Happy
Your translation is perfect. daccord

Because Japanese is totally different from English and French German in grammar, we may have trouble with translation to an English sentence, too.

When you need time more than 15 minutes, please often send a command of 'search' to Bot.
Bot says that there is nothing there, but it is thereby for the results that sent a command.

Yours Sincerely,
Toki

Toki
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 15:03

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top